Η μαστίχα από την αρχαιότητα είχε πολλές χρήσεις. Στην αρχαία Ελλάδα ήταν γνωστή για τις ιατροφαρμακευτικές της ιδιότητες. Οι Ρωμαίοι και οι Τούρκοι έφτιαχναν οδοντογλυφίδες από ξύλο σκίνου για να καθαρίζουν και να λευκαίνουν τα δόντια τους αλλά και να αρωματίζεται η αναπνοή τους.
Mastic oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory action and is a natural antioxidant.
Chios mastic has excellent healing and adhesive properties while at the same time it does not cause unwanted side effects on the skin (dermatitis, etc.). It is used as an ingredient in bandages, patches, patches and other healing agents applied to protect and heal wounds or postoperative incisions.
Cosmetics that are enriched with mastic oil guarantee deep cleansing of the skin and offer anti-aging protection. At the same time, by controlling the secretion of sebum, they significantly reduce the problems of oily skin such as the shine of the skin.
Because it enhances the synthesis of collagen, frequent use helps fight wrinkles and ensures greater skin elasticity. Mastic oil also improves the overall appearance of the skin and deeply moisturizes it while having a particularly positive effect on skin types prone to acne and dark spots.
Caution: External use only.
Essential oils are natural, effective and very pleasant to use. Their healing properties can benefit everyone. However, they should be treated with medication with caution and caution, following the recommended dosage.
- Essential oils should not be used, for ingestion. (excluding essential oils of oregano, thyme, basil and mint) and without a doctor’s advice
- During pregnancy and especially during the first 5 months of pregnancy.
- From people who suffer from hypertension.
- From people with severe nervous disorders.
- On infants (children up to one year old).
Essential oils should be used with caution in the following cases:
- Some essential oils (eg Bergamot, Nerazzi, Lemon, etc.) can cause skin photosensitivity to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Generally we advise you to avoid exposure to intense sun for 4 hours after aromatherapy (massage).
- Essential oils should be used diluted in a base (eg base oil) when in contact with the skin. We recommend that you do not use insoluble essential oils on the skin.
- “Vulnerable” age groups (children and people over 60) should use essential oils in reduced proportions.
Net Weight: 10ml