Fir Essential Oil
Honeysuckle essential oil is a completely natural product. It is prepared with a monastic recipe in order to keep all its valuable ingredients unchanged. It comes from steam distillation of the plant needles and has a refreshing aroma.
Fir Essential Oil: Properties
Fir essential oil has antioxidant and antiseptic properties and can be used as a deodorant or air freshener. In massage products, it helps to treat muscle aches.
Antibacterial, antioxidant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, expectorant.
It is ideal for the function of the respiratory system, successfully fighting asthma, bronchitis, cough, cold and fever, while its healing action on wounds, wounds, burns and cuts is also remarkable. It is also very effective in arthritic pains, back and back pain, sports injuries and sprains, as well as in all kinds of rheumatic pains. In addition, it is used as a disinfectant to protect enclosed spaces from bacteria and viruses, especially in times of flu outbreaks. On a psychological level it soothes and rejuvenates the body and mind, while fighting depression and nerves, causing a feeling of calm and bliss.
Caution! External use only.
Essential oils are natural, effective and very pleasant to use. Their healing properties can benefit everyone. However, they should be treated with medication with caution and caution, following the recommended dosage.
- Essential oils should not be used, for ingestion. (excluding essential oils of oregano, thyme, basil and mint) and without a doctor’s advice
- During pregnancy and especially during the first 5 months of pregnancy.
- From people who suffer from hypertension.
- From people with severe nervous disorders.
- On infants (children up to one year old).
Essential oils should be used with caution in the following cases:
- Some essential oils (eg Bergamot, Nerazzi, Lemon, etc.) can cause skin photosensitivity to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Generally we advise you to avoid exposure to intense sun for 4 hours after aromatherapy (massage).
- Essential oils should be used diluted in a base (eg base oil) when in contact with the skin. We recommend that you do not use insoluble essential oils on the skin.
- “Vulnerable” age groups (children and people over 60) should use essential oils in reduced proportions.
Net Weight: 10ml