Hippophaes Tincture contains the same active ingredients as the dried Hippophaes herb. The use of Hippophaes is particularly widespread in the context of modern herbal medicine. Hippophaes is mainly used to stimulate the body and strengthen the immune system. It increases the strength and endurance of the person who uses it, while also increasing their performance. It strengthens the immune system and also gives an additional protection against cancer. It protects and strengthens the nervous system, while helping to reduce stress. It regulates the metabolism and treats prostate hyperplasia, liver diseases, as well as gastrointestinal problems, such as ulcerative colitis, esophagitis, Crohn’s disease. It protects against cardiovascular problems, reduces bad cholesterol and blood sugar, protects blood vessels, strengthens blood circulation. It relieves the symptoms of menopause, period pains and protects the reproductive system. Repairs tissues and cells after long exposure to radiation. It has a preventive effect against eye diseases, such as cataracts and macular degeneration. It detoxifies the body, oxygenates and renews cells, while treating premature aging. Treats skin problems such as acne, discoloration, eczema, burn, psoriasis, eczema.
In addition, you should know that:
● The level of vitamin C is about 1000% higher than that of oranges, so it is also used in colds.
● According to Russian and Chinese scientists, Hippophaes contains 190 bioactive components of which 106 are in the oil.
● It contains iron, chlorophyll, lycopene, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, selenium, chromium, the entire vitamin B complex, and many other ingredients.
● Contains more than 15 super antioxidants, it is the richest source in the world.
● The oil is the best single source known to man of vitamin E, vitamin C, beta-carotene, unsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids and flavonoids.
● Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) content is 200% higher than wheat oil, 900% higher than corn oil and 3500% higher than soybean oil. δ-α-tocopherol is the most potent form of vitamin E.
● Contains β-sitosterol, which is 3000% more powerful in breaking down fats than choline.
● More than ninety percent of total fatty acids are unsaturated fatty acids. Hippophaes oil contains (17-20%) omega-3, (28-30%) omega-6, (36-40%) omega-9 and omega-7.
● Hippophaes contains all the minerals and trace elements.
● It has an excellent concentration of potassium. Hippophaes oil does not contain minerals that are harmful to the body.
● Contains all amino acids.
● It also contains 32% protein.
● Results showed that its oil had a therapeutic effect on skin discoloration, freckles, against premature aging, skin hardening, desquamation, acne and recurrent dermatitis.
What is Tincture:
The tincture is created by steeping herbs in an alcoholic solution (grapa), usually over a period of a few weeks. During this, the active ingredients of the herbs dissolve in the alcoholic solution. This specific process results in the tincture retaining all the beneficial properties of the herbs to the fullest.
Herbal drops are highly concentrated herbal extracts in a natural alcoholic solution. They retain all their active ingredients and are completely natural.
15-20 drops in water twice a day for a month. Take a break for ten days and repeat. Shake before use.
Avoid use by children under 12 years of age, during pregnancy, breastfeeding and medication.
Water, ethyl alcohol, naturally grown sea buckthorn.
Store in a dark and cool place for about two years.
Net weight 50ml