Description: The essential oil comes from the leaves of the plant Marjoram (Origanum majorana). It is a perennial plant that belongs to the family of chileans and is related to oregano. The leaves are small, fluffy, oval and have a characteristic beautiful lavender scent. The flowers are small and white.
Properties: It has antiseptic, relaxing, calming, soothing, anxiolytic, analgesic and warming properties. Helps reduce wrinkles and expression lines. Relieves muscle aches and joint pains. It offers peace of mind and body and helps reduce excessive stress. Helps strengthen the immune system.
Caution: External use only.
Essential oils are natural, effective and very pleasant to use. Their healing properties can benefit everyone. However, they should be treated with medication with caution and caution, following the recommended dosage.
- Essential oils should not be used, for ingestion. (excluding essential oils of oregano, thyme, basil and mint) and without a doctor’s advice
- During pregnancy and especially during the first 5 months of pregnancy.
- From people who suffer from hypertension.
- From people with severe nervous disorders.
- On infants (children up to one year old).
Essential oils should be used with caution in the following cases:
- Some essential oils (eg Bergamot, Nerazzi, Lemon, etc.) can cause skin photosensitivity to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Generally we advise you to avoid exposure to intense sun for 4 hours after aromatherapy (massage).
- Essential oils should be used diluted in a base (eg base oil) when in contact with the skin. We recommend that you do not use insoluble essential oils on the skin.
- “Vulnerable” age groups (children and people over 60) should use essential oils in reduced proportions.
Net Weight: 10ml