Royal Talens Amsterdam 114 Gloss Spray Varnish for Acrylics – 400ml Talens
- Protect your work from dust, dirt and other external influences with Amsterdam acrylic varnishes.
- Make your work last and give it the protection it deserves.
- Amsterdam varnishes come in spray cans and bottles and are available in matt, satin, gloss and high gloss finishes (high gloss is only available in a bottle).
- These varnishes provide a durable, flexible, reversible and non-yellowing seal to not only acrylic paintings, but oil paintings as well!
Before you varnish, take the following into account:
- Ensure the varnish and your painting are at room temperature during application and drying. If they are not, a white cast may appear on your work, since changes in temperature can cause condensation under the layer of varnish.
- Shake well before use. Apply the varnish in a thin layer, holding the spray can approximately 40 cm from your work. Only use the varnish in a well-ventilated room.
- Make sure to apply varnish in a single layer only. Multiple layers may cause inconsistencies in sheen.
Amsterdam acrylic varnish
- Apply when paint film has dried completely (4 to 5 days with normal film thickness).
- Shake well before use.
- Dries in a few hours.
- Does not yellow.
- Can be thinned with white spirit.
- Flammable (in spray can: extremely flammable).
- Dry varnish layers can be removed with white spirit.
Shipping & Delivery